LegacyGT.com

Yaahooo !! Just finished with my HID project (pics inside)

power_getter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well IMO there is a big difference between not liking a mod and a mod being considered rice. So if you don't like Angel Eyes, that makes sense, but because you don't like it, it becomes rice, that is kind of out there.

And shouldn't all of our Legacy's be rice anyways....they come from Japan. LoL

Just because something is from Japan doesn't make it rice, just like something from Germany is not called Kraut unless it's warranted. Yes there is a difference but it's not limited to what you think it is, the point is that angel eyes are a BMW trademark(sort off) and to have them on another brand of car can easily be considered rice. It is not like a lip or a spoiler(unless it's a park bench) because those are not particular to any one manufacturer. Yes the definition of rice is subjective just like taste is. For example you might think angel eyes and Lambo doors on your Legacy are nice but I would say it's rice. Maybe you would prefer for it to be called poser but does it really matter?

The guy did great work on his headlights and they look nice, but IMHO it's equivalent to this

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3243/Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

Maybe you would prefer for it to be called poser but does it really matter?

Exactly - does it really matter?

It's all in the eye of the beholder. :)

What matters is just that when you open the garage door in the morning, you're happy. It doesn't really matter at all what others may or may not think.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Hey powerghetter how many washers did you use or did you go straigh lens to holder to bowl, How did you get your cut off so sharp other then the S2K lens what kinda spacing?.

No washer, I just drop s2k clear lenses :)

There is another option will improve the sharpness and it's cheaper too.

It's bmw E30 clear lens ;)

I have E30s in my FX's right now I love them.

No washer, I just drop s2k clear lenses :)

There is another option will improve the sharpness and it's cheaper too.

It's bmw E30 clear lens ;)

Mr.350

Archived