LegacyGT.com

West Chester PA area meet: Victory Brewing

Murray

Hey everyone, im new here, but not to the Subaru community.

i just got my 05 Legacy GT sedan, moved up from a 2002 WRX wagon with significant upgrades. anywho... over on NASIOC we held monthly meets in the Chester County area, mainly around West Chester and Exton.

this month is Victory Brewing in Downingtown, excellent beer, good food, and a OK sized lot for meeting up.

i do not recommend drinking and driving :)

When : 2pm, Sunday 8/27/06.

Where : Victory Brewing in Downingtown .

Mapquest Link

this is not only a Subaru/Legacy meet, tell your friends, bring your family, or come alone.

Who's going :

Murray - vehicle

Abby - 04 STI

Saab90089 - Saab 900

Ebungo - 03 WRX

Safir - whatever whoever-picks-him-up drives

Weasel555 - 06 STI

S4toSTI - 05 STI

chaos311clarity - 05 STI

Max Rebo - 06 Legacy Spec B

WGB113 - 04 Forester XT

2SlowMX5 - 00 Miata

Girlyspeed - 98 2.5RS

WRXD - maybe carless? 04 WRX

JIM - 04 WRX

VDevilU - 03 Jetta DIESEL

AWD-Turbo - 05 LGT wagon

more updates as people reply in all the threads :)

IF I pick up my SpecB on Saturday I will TRY to make it down there on Sunday for a little bit.

Bring the IS300 or the Spec B, were not limiting this meet to Subaru only :)...although only subaru owners have signed up so far :lol:

Hello gentlemen, I'm new to this forum and my GT is exactly one week old. I'll make it out, because I need to put miles on this thing so that I can finally drive it like a normal person.

Question - do all of you get terrible gas mileage...I mean, I'm still breaking it in and only getting 19-20 mpg. I have a '91 se-r boosted and still get 25 mpg, what gives!?

When I bought my specB (with 4000 miles on the odo), I would get 23-24 mpg on the highway. Now, 4000 miles and one oil change later, I average between 25-27 mpg highway at ~65-75 mph. That's according to the computer, though. Average local road & highway combined is 23-24 mpg.

So yes, it should improve a bit after several thousand miles. Give it some time.

Check out Friday's Wall Street Journal. There's an article about a brewing technique called "wet hops" beer which makes for a unique taste and only several breweries employ the practice. Victory is one, with a product called Harvest Pilsner. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you have a LGT, then im sure you'll figure it out the first time you see the ass-end of it.

i would assume from the first picture that it is the back of a legacy sedan... upon closer inspection, i would notice a carbon fiber looking decal across the whole lower trunk section. then knowing this, i would look at hte 2nd picture and see that the sticker has been removed, showing the visable paint damage from the previous ricer(owner)

:)

Archived