LegacyGT.com

Going on vaca to baltimore have ??'s

2fst4u

If you want a nice little pub with great food....hit Nacho Mama's in Canton. A long walk from the harbo, but a short cab ride. You can even have some of Baltimore's brew....Natty Boh. Actually it's not that great...but you can enjoy one like the locals.

Austin Grill is another good place in Canton....Tex Mex.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Factoid: Baltimore....more murders than DC or NYC. Yes it's active' date=' just watch which neighborhood your in.[/quote']

daaaamn I guess so. Well I am leaving today. Saw a sliver spec B in the city today. Looked nice. More LGTs here than in Toledo!

Its rainy and ugly today. I went to some ghetto McDonalds for breakfast this morning... that was interesting.

I went to some ghetto McDonalds for breakfast this morning... that was interesting.

:lol: :lol:

I used to frequent East-Baltimore and the less-favorable sections of downtown quite a bit. As a student in the city, it was hard to always bypass those areas.

As long as you're self-aware, you'll be OK. The usual street-bum, despite aggressive panhandling, are very unlikely to target those who seem to be at least somewhat with-it, favoring easier prey.

Only once in all of my undergrad and post-grad years there did I have to expend actual physical effort to fend someone off; throw a jump-spinning back-kick over a bum's head, and that'll get them to back-off really, really fast. :lol:

At-night, just watch what neighborhood you're in. Again, targeting of people who are self-aware is unlikely, but you can get caught in the crossfire if you're in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived