LegacyGT.com

Just hit 70.000 miles....

i fell in love with this car even though i came from a 97 volvo 850R which was also turbo charged, it lacked manual and the driver to road connection.

long commute....winter blizzards, beaches, lake georgeNY n washington DC, vermont, maine, Lil PA mountains.....im young, lots of places driven with friends.......basically i crossed the point of no return in my eyes and stopped trying to be conservative with miles and take other cars....THE CAR Is holding up great (knock on wood)...saving mods for the 07 spec B which i should be getting around spring time....but about 45K have been driven on STi pinks... Only thing is that using the car so much, it is inevitable to avoid the thin metal dings and dents...

i actually caught a wireless connection on the laptop....im in lake george looking over the lake right now as im typing....

what i can say is that the amount of miles on my car that i have racked up in just over 2 years...got the car in july of 04'....is simply ridiculous...and the Spec will be seeing nothing close to that.

Readin everyone elses, I thought my 14.5k was low, then I saw the 10 and 10.3k, you guys need to get out and enjoy your cars more!

with gas prices, it's tough... but dont forget, some us have some HARD and FUN miles ;)

I think I have already logged in over 2000 miles in the GT on the road-course track and about 100+ miles (400 runs?) in autox ;) but I only have 51,000+ miles on the clock and mine is just over 2 years and a month old.

Keefe

Archived