LegacyGT.com

parking permit

silverfool

wasn't quite sure which forum this fit best into-

my new job requires one of those plastic parking permit things to dangle from the rearview mirror. I have the mirror with the homelink and such so the permit doesn't quite fit properly. anyone have a better solution than tying a string to it?

Guest *Jedimaster*
I have one of those and if you slide it behind the wire on the post it will fit and stay put agains the back of the mirror.

I do that with my dimming mirror (non homelink).

i'd leave it on all the time but it looks like the permit can easily slide into the recesses of the dash if not closely watched. the option is to only put it on when i park but then it's a pretty closely watched lot so if i forget, may end up with a ticket. and don't get me started on the stupid tickets they even give out to people even when they know you have a permit but didn't display it properly or forgot.

i'll try to hang it on the wire thing, with my ineptitude, i'll probably be posting soon on how to remount the mirror.

I hate having things dangle from the mirror.....

I've just trained myself to remember to take out the pass and hang it on the mirror's "wire," gently, each AM. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived