LegacyGT.com

$6k for a 2006 EVO???

rallispec

There has been a guy scamming people in central Florida....I wonder if this is the same guy:rolleyes:

Same type of supposed "firesales" & have to sell ASAP!!

This guy is being "Hunted" by many a Evo & STI owner;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Everything goes on behind the scenes...

It starts @ 6k....may go up to 25k:(

Something like this....

Sold...I'll take it!!

Sorry...someone already offered 10k for it.

I'll give you 12!!

Listen I never thought there would be so much demand for this, the phone is ringing off the hook.

When you get the highest bid, give me a call;)

Highest bid was 26k, "I never thought it would bring that much"

I'll give you 26.5

OK...I need 3-4k sent to me ASAP to hold the car until balance is paid off!!

That is the last you ever hear:(

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Ya that reminds me....of the deal I missed from a Dude who was getting divorced...and sold his 04-05 330ci convertible for 15k with 25k miles on it....just so the wife wouldn't get it....the car evaporated faster than I could get to the bank and back....... I still kick my self every time I think about it…

best one ever is my cousin is a hair stylist who owns her own salon. she doesn't make a ton of money because she does hair cheap for the elderly and poor people in general. (shes a very giving person)

she does in-home calls too which is i think illegal, but some elderly want their hairdone and have trouble getting across town to get it done ya know.

anyway

one of the elderly ladies she helped over the last few years had a 03 lincoln navigator in the garage she couldnt drive. her closest family member was in georgia or something like that, so she gave my cousin the navigator for 5k. the navigator was basically new since the lady barely drove it. it was her husbands who died of a massive heart-attack. needless to say my cousin takes her everywhere lol.

Archived