LegacyGT.com

This thread is funny

jsalicru

I was linked to this thread today by a friend. It looks quite innocent at first, but.. look at the pictures.. without looking at ANY other post.. and tell me any anomaly you see?

A warewolf perhaps? You have to read the thread.

Had to Refuse Body Kit delivery - MY350Z.COM Forums

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

People are looking at me laughing. Awesome find.

Jesse

The thread certainly spiced up my morning ;) I almost cried of laughter it was so good.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

dude, you gotta read post #62 :lol:http://www.s2ki.com/forums/html/emoticons/rofl.gif

I just showed the Dr here and she almost peed her pants laughing!! :lol:

08-07-2006, 04:00 PM #62 DarkOneX vbmenu_register("postmenu_2655193", true);

It is safe to say your body kit is the least of your problems because I know for a fact everyone here would chip in the 25% restocking fee if you could share some hot pictures of your furry arm. This is some Ripley's Believe It or Not shiz right here...but for real, if you live in the Washington DC area, I will meet you in person, give you 25% of whatever that green plastic cost if I can just meet you.. shake your hand, touch your fur, whatever.

-dmc7173

:lol: LOLOL!!!! :lol:

Archived