LegacyGT.com

5K and lov'n it!

[quote name='Enlight']Yeah, I'd really like to hear about the BOV install.[/quote] Same, I decided for my Leggy's five grand brithday to get her modded up. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on some BBS wheels. But, I am thinking of getting something more performance orientated. Any suggestions?

I just read over at JDMsupercar.com that some guy with an STi blew is turbo though becuase of his BOV he said, this makes me scared now to have it installed.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

[quote name='B4_Maniac'][quote name='Enlight']Yeah, I'd really like to hear about the BOV install.[/quote] Same, I decided for my Leggy's five grand brithday to get her modded up. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on some BBS wheels. But, I am thinking of getting something more performance orientated. Any suggestions?[/quote] Save up for the Cobb Tuning reflash we've been working on getting a group buy and if we do it would be worth the money for you to get it done if your really interested in more performance.

I will only change my engine management if I can get guarenteed reliability. I don't want to ruin my 29k investment. I think I will move in the handeling dept first and upgrade the sway bars and get the STB..along with the rubber..but wich to do first..

[quote name='jedimaster']How would a BOV blow a turbo? BTW, while I'm being lazy, someone link me to a BOV for teh Leggy.[/quote] I read the thread and the guy claims that it "clogged his up pipe cat" which broke up and pwnd his turbo. Likely story since the STi has a cat in the up pipe...maybe two :roll: :lol:

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']How would a BOV blow a turbo? BTW, while I'm being lazy, someone link me to a BOV for teh Leggy.[/quote] I read the thread and the guy claims that it "clogged his up pipe cat" which broke up and pwnd his turbo. Likely story since the STi has a cat in the up pipe...maybe two :roll: :lol:[/quote] lol that's funny I think it'd be fun to have a BOV

[quote name='jedimaster']How would a BOV blow a turbo? BTW, while I'm being lazy, someone link me to a BOV for teh Leggy.[/quote] I purchased the HKS SSQV BOV from Horsepowerfreaks.com which was selling for 210 vs the 255 from the HKS site and 260 I saw some other places.

Better yet, and since you want to go the handling route first, buy apexjapan's (Paul Hanson) springs from his JDM GT. They should drop it a bit and make it a bit tighter in the corners. Not sure if it's very compatible with our struts/shocks though. -Ian

[quote name='goneskiian']Better yet, and since you want to go the handling route first, buy apexjapan's (Paul Hanson) springs from his JDM GT. They should drop it a bit and make it a bit tighter in the corners. Not sure if it's very compatible with our struts/shocks though. -Ian[/quote] We have been talking...deffinatly will post once something has been concreated..

Archived