LegacyGT.com

Cold Monday Morning

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
So we've been having some chilly weather here in the northeast lately. This morning, my mirrors had a fine film of frost on them. Suffice it to say that the heated mirrors did an excellent job and I'm very happy with them. Um, that's all this post was about- move along, nothing to see.

[quote name='jedimaster']So we've been having some chilly weather here in the northeast lately. This morning, my mirrors had a fine film of frost on them. Suffice it to say that the heated mirrors did an excellent job and I'm very happy with them. Um, that's all this post was about- move along, nothing to see.[/quote] I was going to post something like this earlier, but um...I fell asleep and stuff. On my drive to work today it was a cool 74 degrees (with low humidity to boot) so I had my windows down the whole drive to work. 74 may not seem like much, but compared to the 90+ weather I get to experience daily, it's heaven.

[quote name='jedimaster']So we've been having some chilly weather here in the northeast lately. This morning, my mirrors had a fine film of frost on them. [/quote] FROST :o :!: :?: In NY? I had 42 degrees this morning. REAL heavy dew on EVERYTHING, but no frost. Heated mirrors are great for frost, dew, and plain rain.

[quote name='Xaqtly']Actually that's good to know... out here in Southern California we don't really see any of this substance you call "frost". :)[/quote] Well I live in northern LA county in Valencia, and there is most certainly frost on the windows on the colder winter mornings. The inland valleys do tend to see a little more "weather" than the coastal areas. Of course, I grew up in Toronto, so what we get in SoCal is nothing to speak of.

[quote name='Boostjunkie'][quote name='Xaqtly']Actually that's good to know... out here in Southern California we don't really see any of this substance you call "frost". :)[/quote] Well I live in northern LA county in Valencia, and there is most certainly frost on the windows on the colder winter mornings. The inland valleys do tend to see a little more "weather" than the coastal areas. Of course, I grew up in Toronto, so what we get in SoCal is nothing to speak of.[/quote] yeah, its 55'f now, and i have to leave now :( :o

[quote name='DWColorado'][quote name='GT Ski']I'd go nuts if I never had a real winter.[/quote] How about a winter that starts in September! I woke up to snow today ...[/quote] Yeah....Im looking outside at snow right now also! its 36 degrees as I write this!!!! Yesterday, it was 69 degrees! Mark Teller County, Colorado, 8600 Feet Elevation

[quote name='DWColorado']4 to 5 inches on the ground now. Another 4 to 8 predicted for tonight. My wife drove the Outback to work, so no pictures of it in the snow yet.[/quote] hmmm weather.com says it may snow tonite here in denver... i have been waiting for it! :twisted: expect to see some pics of my car soon... :D

This Space For Rent

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='mccorry']WOW! :o I want to see some ACTION SHOTS!!!!!! :D[/quote] Maybe this will hold you until we get snow in my redneck of the woods. [url=http://illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/showthread.php?t=53&highlight=snow]Not my XT, but still fun![/url]

Archived