LegacyGT.com

FS: RalliTek/SSI skid plate

PGT

yup...the one I just bought. It won't clear the GTSpec headers without some BFH time, so I'll sell it if anyone wants it. $150/firm. These cost about $199 + OS shipping ($20 or so) and it was only on the car a month. It's been painted semi-gloss black. Good clearance all around (besides my headers that is), and you can jack it by the normal lift point.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-49187380673845_1904_1026427

me too. :(

the angle is wrong from the breakover point to front of the car. If you look at the pics on RalliTek's site, you can see the stock headers close to the skidplate (near the vents). These new ones are an inch or two lower at that point. I suppose I could use a MAPP torch to anneal the aluminum and a BFH. Just figured I'd pass this on in case someone else wants it first.

still haven't put mine on, too damn hot out:(
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

If you want it and don't get a chance to put it on, I'll install it for you next install day ;) might even be able to do it on ramps in my garage.

thanks man!! I'll be right over:icon_wink

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 2 weeks later...

Archived