LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy as an "older" car...

This past Thursday, my wife and I walked up to my car in a parking lot and there was a note and a nice bit of damage on the left rear side -- I'd been hit by the car next to me.

Thankfully, the woman who hit my car left a note and admitted that she hit it. But she told her insurance agent that she had hit "an older car, possibly a Toyota". I couldn't believe it -- I was quite offended, actually.

The Legacy's a nice-looking car, and certainly not an "old" looking one. With dual exhaust and an agressive stance, it certainly doesn't look anything like a Toyota of any vintage.

Ouch....

JW, if you hit a car and you want to tel them. Do you need to leave a name? or just a cell phone number. Or more.

Do the right thing: Leave a business card or, if you don't have that, your name and your number.

Let's all try to be adults.

Is your car debadged? If not... well, she's too stupid to read the name and model on the back of the car, or too stupid to realize it would be a good idea to take note of that information, so you can't expect her to know one car from another or old from new. Just be happy she was nice enough to own up to the damage and collect.

While I was in Max & Erma's one of the waitresses ran around frantically asking if anyone drove a Black Scion; its alarm had gone off. I thought about it for a second, then I realized my L7 badges had worked perfectly :-)

I was getting gas the other day and the woman next to me said: "Wow, that is a beautiful car. What is it? Wow, a subaru. It's beautiful. Thats a georgeous color." Needless to say, I was grinning ear to ear.

were you covering your wang too? :lol:

Archived