LegacyGT.com

Lol brought the Del Sol to Englishtown last night.

Man you guys should've went it was dead I got 5 runs in and got there at 9PM kinda makes me wish I took the Legacy. Oh well here are the results for 4 of the runs my first run was garbage so I threw that slip away.

16.260 @ 86.42 MPH. This run launched at like 2000 RPM and bogged.

16.034 @ 87.16 MPH. This run launched at around 3200 RPM and bogged.

15.888 @ 87.55 MPH. This run launched at 4500 RPM and spun for 3 seconds and then bogged.

15.766 @ 87.40 MPH. This run launched at around 5500 wanted to see what would happen at Vtec change over and I got quite a bit of wheel hop but it was my best time.

Race weight for first run was 2725 and last run was 2720.

No spare or anything like that was taken out and I also have a Infinity Basslink in the trunk ah and I had 1/2 tank of gas when I started and ended with inbetween 1/4 and 1/2 so I assume thats where the 5 pounds went from first to last run.

I was impressed actually because only mod is a Magnaflow muffler and possibly the catback to muffler is performance oriented because it looks newer than rest of exhaust. Also has over 137k miles.

• 2 weeks later...
It's 20 bucks to run at E-Town for guaranteed 3 runs and if it's slow you can go as much as you want till they close. If you live closer to Atco go there it's only 10 bucks there unless they raised it from last year.

Archived