LegacyGT.com

another 1000 mile break-in!

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='ssaldana']the girlfriend did.... of course the camera was still in my face![/quote] Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? ;)

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Parousia']hey you are over 4k rpm !!!!!!!!!! That little deviation form the breakin will eventually trun you car into a NEON SRT!!!!!!!!! Parousia :evil: :evil:[/quote] You mean it will make his car fastAr!!!??!111 Damn, I knew I should have done that....[/quote] THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO SAY HE ALREADY WENT 1000 MILES SO HE COULD GO ABOVE 4K RPM..... ... nuff said

Great photo, had me LOL. So did you really wait 1000 miles to take it of 4000rpm. I have never waited that long. I believe in the hard breakin. I've been driving for over 30 years.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

[quote name='Alex1'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Parousia']hey you are over 4k rpm !!!!!!!!!! That little deviation form the breakin will eventually trun you car into a NEON SRT!!!!!!!!! Parousia :evil: :evil:[/quote] You mean it will make his car fastAr!!!??!111 Damn, I knew I should have done that....[/quote] THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO SAY HE ALREADY WENT 1000 MILES SO HE COULD GO ABOVE 4K RPM..... ... nuff said[/quote] OMG are you serious? :o

Archived