• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well then.. i guess that's that.. 271 votes!!! Impressive :D

Brilliant Silver beats everyone by a whole bunch :munch:

guess this answers my question :D

but i guess i'd expect more numbers for Obsidian Black...

Thanks for participating in this Poll!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

According to a sales survey that was published early this year......34% of all new cars sold in North America are some shade of silver/grey.....why buck the trend...it IS the best looking color out there.:wub:

No wonder why 4 of the 5 colors on the 07 Legacy are somewhere in the grayscale between white and black.

And no wonder why I am dissappointed with the choice.

Some cars have panaché enough to really look dramatic in silver. they can rely on their design purity to generate the jaw-drop effect. Ferraris, Porsches, TVRs...

Legacy looks good in silver, don't get me wrong... but how dynamic can a 4-door sedan or 5-door wagon be, within the parameters of a sedan or wagon. It isn't weird looking like new BMWs, and that is a count on the positive. Silver really makes most cars blend into the concrete they drive on.

But to make a four door, wagon, SUV, van, crossover, non-lithe-sportscar design stand out, color is better.

When was the last time you said, HOLY SMOKES that is a hot silver or grey four door? (ok, maybe CreoSTI's Spec B with JDM bodywork...) but isn't it much more dramatic to have a brightly colored car? Blue, Red, Copper Orange, or even a dramatic green. (yellow on a mid-size or larger four-door... blech. coupe or convertible is less problematic.)

Good for SOA for offering blue. Barely, and without the sportier black interior. Bah!

If SOA painted Legacys in the new darkish 07 JDM blue, WRB, or WRX's San Remo Red, or Blitzen-spec solid red, or even dark green, as is available in Europe, with the black interior (inherently sportier looking than taupe-lux-wannabe interior, except dark green/taupe being the logical combo...) I would have so much less trouble buying a new Subaru.

A copper orange LGT would be a new one... lowered on nice 18"s, could be a sight to see.

That was a JDM Color option on previous B4 and GT models.

Originally wanted RBP w/Black but got my second choice Black on Black... with Red Engine Accents:icon_bigg

I was in a line of 6 silver cars at a light this afternoon. Luckily, my car is grey. Grey standing out in a crowd. Whowouldathunkit?

Try driving this car on the street of LA... man i could have swear while i was drivng my mom's 99 Camry.. there was a dozen times that every car around me at the street light were the same model and same color Camry!!!!

but this color can also go 4 months without washing and still looks clean :wub:

1804701549_06035255Toyota209920Camry20XLE_s.jpg.0baad6d321a58ffb02091f4539ff3849.jpg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Try driving this car on the street of LA... man i could have swear while i was drivng my mom's 99 Camry.. there was a dozen times that every car around me at the street light were the same model and same color Camry!!!!

but this color can also go 4 months without washing and still looks clean :wub:

You do know that a medium gray/tan-ish Camery is the ultimate bank robbery getaway car, right? It's rolling urban camo. They, like chicken tastes, look like every other car on the road and anyone can/could be driving one. They're also stupid easy to drive. When I go on a crime spree I plan on doing it in a medium gray/tan-ish Camery.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7