LegacyGT.com

Adjustable rear control arm.

SQC049

The ones I am having made will be around $200 shipped. They are being tested for durability at this point. The first set didn't pass muster.

They will last on any car in any condition FOR LIFE. Just as all of our other products.

sure, they might perform the same brand new

;)

/\ nothing against cheaper cost products, but some things I tend to buy cheap and replace often (like paintbrushes) while others I spend money once (like my watch). Same goes for tools in my garage....a nice $$$$$ ratchet is a good buy, while a $ combo wrench set does the trick. YMMV.

One things for sure - it's nice to have to be able to make this decision for parts for our cars. ;)

/\ nothing against cheaper cost products, but some things I tend to buy cheap and replace often (like paintbrushes) while others I spend money once (like my watch). Same goes for tools in my garage....a nice $$$$$ ratchet is a good buy, while a $ combo wrench set does the trick. YMMV.

One things for sure - it's nice to have to be able to make this decision for parts for our cars. ;)

Very true, point taken.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Bushings wear, threads damage, you name it. Parts will wear out on a car. Sometime you might have to replace every year, maybe 2, maybe three. It is not our intention to make a part "everyone needs" but rather a part that "everyone wants" and we sell enough to make ends meet at the end of the month.

We have been fortunate to deal with some very high end customers and continue to develop parts for them, we do not take offense to being compared to a lower cost part, even very simlar lower cost parts like some other top mounts on the market, it is every consumers right to choose the part they wish, we will continue to offer the best parts we can make.

cheers

Cheers,

-mark

sure, they might perform the same brand new

;)

That is why my parts are still in the testing phase. I won't release the product unless I am sure that they will last. Once I am 100% confident in them I will release them along w/a fully backed warranty.

I will post pictures of the LGT specific kit early next week, the parts just came back from nickle plating yesterday.

Will start the group buy as soon as the endlinks are processed.

-mark

• 3 weeks later...
so this is the front and rear bar for the rear of the car? in otherwords 1 set = 4 total bars?

Forgive my ignorance... but why would you need four? I thought you can adjust the front suspension using the factory or coilover camber control? Don't you just need two for the rear?

If you just use the two shorter ones, or the two longer ones, it is only correcting TOE. To adjust camber and TOE, you need both. As far as I know, unless the laws of wheel geometery have changed?

Kit comes with two short bars, two long bars with open ends, powerflex 2 piece bushings with a street density (can send motorsport ones if you wish at the same price) stainless sleeves, and necessary hardware.... oh, and a lifetime warranty again :)

Anyways, GB starts tomorrow, we will post the link here. The more people that come in, the cheaper the price is going to get.

-mark

me and msi are on the same page. micky is not.

micky look under your car. at the rear suspension. the rear links there are 2 longer ones (left and right) 2 shorter ones (in front of the longer ones left and right) maybe i am backwards on which is longer and which is shorter but i am not posting from underneath my car but i think u get my point.

msi thats what i figured, you would need all 4 to adjust camber and toe. but the other links out there just replace the rear ones and seam like they could fix camber and through the toe outa wack...

Forgive my ignorance... but why would you need four? I thought you can adjust the front suspension using the factory or coilover camber control? Don't you just need two for the rear?

Sorry... brain fart... I read "front" and "rear" and was thinking "front axle."

its as simple as legacy's dont have an uper control arm. the strut bolts tot he body of the car.

they do have, and the rear is a shock setup with multilink. the rear geometry is almost the same as any hondas. i upper arm and 2 lower arms.

i looked thru the service manuals and the front arm and the upper arm are called links, only the rear arm is called a control arm. the only problem with the upper link is that it serves as a bump stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived