LegacyGT.com

I feel like I got a good deal....what do you think?

SnowMan451

All relative. I got 2005 LGT 5MT Wagon (unlimited) for 22k in May with 12 miles on odo. Now yours sedan, but limited and auto.

Now, OTOH 2007 cars are about to hit the lot. I would say press them harder. 22.5k max.

:confused:

Most people paid around 26 and change for a limited auto sedan.

You yourself just stated that you have an unlimited non auto. In addition, the car is new and not used.

I bought my 05 LGT in May new with TWELWE miles. 12.

I'm good, I just think it is obnoxious AFTER people have bought their car to be told they should have gotten it cheaper when they really got a good deal.

Unless he paid 28K or so for his 05, its a pointless argument.

It's one thing to make your point pre purchase. Post purchase, it just comes across as pissing on someone's parade.

I thought OP got deal (agreed on price), but did not purchase the car yet... this is pre-purchase forum. If so - yeah, congrats, enjoy your LGT! :)

Now, I'll be really bad :icon_twis Check this thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=676472#post676472

Good deal.....Very nice color choice:)

Let the modding begin!

Did you trade in that B.A. Forester?

I kinda had a feeling you might like the color. :icon_wink

As for modding. If you wanna call debadging a mod...I did that before it ever made it into the garage. Spent the rest of the night and part of today claybarring/prepping for wax. Its getting the NXT in the morning. Still lots of cleaning to do underhood (not to mention the wheels).

No, we still have the Forester. We're a 2 Suby household now. :icon_mrgr

For the $ NXT is hard to beat;)

Try ICE detailer next time, It works great even on rubber.

So which auto are you bringing to the ESX show?

I really want to see the setup on the Forester.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I like the NXT too. Yeah, Zaino will produce (dare I say marginally) better results but at what cost? I may still use some ICE underhood as I don't have a good option for dressing.

Since you want to see it....I'll bring the Forester.

Did you get it from Mastro? I know they had 2 '05 GT Wagons (ABP & RBP) and 1 SRP Sedan left the last time I checked...

No, we got it at Conley. We did give you guys 1st crack at it though. If it was for me, I would of bought the RBP GT you guys have. It was a little rough around the edges but nothing a weekend of paint care couldnt take care of (not that I didnt have to do the GRP we got). At the time, there were only the 2 GT Wagons and a '06 BSM/Nav. Didnt really want an additional silver car or Nav and she was set on a Limited 5EAT Sedan. Ironically, the Sedan we got had Mastro listed on the window sticker. I'm guessing it was a dealer trade at some point.

Archived