LegacyGT.com

05 legacy gt limited in ATLANTIC BLUE... help me out here.. v. decision

Ok so the dealership has the only 05 LGT left in my state in the specs that I want except for the color being atlantic blue... he said he'd take anything (i offered 1 dollar :lol:)

if they are that willing to get rid of it.. what should I offer and what would be a good deal? Under 20k?

Also... I find it hard to believe that all the subaru dealerships on the west coast (california) are all out of 2005 white legacy gt limited auto sedans... wtf??? Is there a way to check this? I sent e-mails to a bunch of dealers in the area and they all referred me to the atlantic blue that I've already seen and tell me "that's all that's left"

Also... I find it hard to believe that all the subaru dealerships on the west coast (california) are all out of 2005 white legacy gt limited auto sedans... wtf??? Is there a way to check this? I sent e-mails to a bunch of dealers in the area and they all referred me to the atlantic blue that I've already seen and tell me "that's all that's left"

I'm not surprised at all!

I can do a 250 mile search from my zip code (98367, WA state) on cars.com and get only 8. That's 5 limited, 3 standard GT.

Not a single one of those cars are white, let alone white limited auto sedans :lol:

i have the same car... didn't really care for the color at first, but it grows on you. even all the other subie guys say the same thing. the color is kinda blah, but after a while, one day, you look at it and it's like, DAMN! That looks HOT! :O
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

My advice would be to wait/search until you can get your first color-choice.

Remember, you'll have to look at this vehicle day-in and day-out.

Don't "settle." :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Atlantic Blue Pearl is the best color :icon_bigg

what are you talking about? I have a black and wish I had the blue

++++++++++++++++111111111111111111:icon_bigg :icon_mrgr

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived