LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

08-09 leggy silver or gray cant tell passed through lodi nj last night i was on the corner outside

heard a bov looks modded

haha. yea that was me. my girl wanted ice cream from shoprite. lol. im always down to take her, gives me a reason to drive my spec b. a few mods. dp and stage 2. few exterior and interior mods. only had it for a month and i spent way too much money. Catback exhaust is next

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted 2 05-06 blue lgts today and both on route 80. First was heading west on R80 and we both got off the Wayne exit around 7pm. The next was by Wayne as well but now heading east on R80 around 10pm with gold wheels.. Both had nice sounding exhaust. Edited by SleeperLGT

Invidia Bellmouth catless downpipe, Magnaflow catback. 3inch all the way. Oh, and a Crucial Racing uppipe.
sweet. any droning when cruising? still undecided on what to get. i can get the magnaflow new for 535 shipped or i can get the spt for a little under a thousand. i want one a bit quiet when cruising but aggressive when i get on it.

Saw a lowered DGM GT with Connecticut plates on Market St. in Clifton, making a right onto Bloomfield Ave and passed by ETD Discount tire where my car was parked after an alignment. Anyone on here?

you might be seeing my mom's 3.0R leggy '08 black around. i rarely get to drive that baby but do maintain it for her

ok, i think im just gonna go with spt cbe. you should go to the ikea meets. maybe ill see u there

Hm, when and where? Ever since I got my bike last summer, I kinda gave up on the Subie haha. My trans sounds like its about to blow up.

No leggy spotted but I ran into a herd of modified Vipers cruising up the gsp north near exit 140. There must have been 5 or 6 all modified...some had Canadian plates. Nice way to start the morning. :)