LegacyGT.com

???? view first unread post not working???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still having same problem.

I have used the same computer three times today (other forums are all working properly) and the first unread post (it is the same thread) seems to go somewhere in May, not the current date.

:iam: i heard the forum software works better for those who donate.. :iam:

This Space For Rent

I don't recall telling you it would take a week. I told another member who uses 6 different computers to try is for a week and see how its working then. It varies per person based on how much you read, how long, and on how many computers.

Why would it take a week?

If I use the same computer a few times in a row wouldn't that do it?

ie: This is the fourth time I have looked at this particular thread today, all on the same computer. Each time is about 1 hour from the last. Each time when I go to read the first unread post it just goes to the beginning.

If you could let me know how on earth a week would make a diff then I will be quiet, but it makes no sense to me.

Because I have a full time job and I can't sit and troubleshoot the forum and take it on and offline constantly in the middle of the day to look at this issue. The software company asked me to give it some time, so I am.

Because I have a full time job and I can't sit and troubleshoot the forum and take it on and offline constantly in the middle of the day to look at this issue. The software company asked me to give it some time, so I am.

I understand now, I will give it two weeks before I complain anymore.

I'm having the problem. It's happened multiple times over the last few days; all of a sudden clicking on the 'go to new posts' icon takes me to the first post in the thread. It's made reading long threads very frustrating. It never happened before 3 or 4 days ago.

I'm using Windows XP, IE 7 Beta 2.

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

Mine is getting better! :D Slowly but surely, it's starting to take me to the new post. It just did it for this thread. I'm on XP Pro and IE 7 Beta, not sure what version of Beta though...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Ghetto subscribe.

I've having all the same problems and more as of today. I posted in Site Questions.

:confused:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

:eek: what do you mean? :lol:

Micro$oft is teh eV1l!!!1

;)

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

I need more information if you are having issues. Would you drive your car to the dealership and say "problems" and walk out?

Uh-oh... thank god it's Friday? :iam: I think we've overloaded Tide for now. Go enjoy your weekend grand master and we'll all live as this thing learns!!! :D

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I'd still like people to give it more time before giving up on it. Right now I see only 8,700 read markers in the database for the last 24 hours. Not really a mountain of information to fall back on. The more you read, the more days you are here, they better it will perform, until its seemless.

I've also found it helps to 'mark all forums read' once to just mass reset a bunch of thread for you.

But I'm still guessing what you may not like about it. :)

Archived