LegacyGT.com

For Sale to the Salt Lake guys: HIDs, engine covers, etc...

OCDetails

I got mine off ebay. I think I paid somewhere around $40 shipped for it. I just tried looking the guy up who sold them and he doesn't have them for the Legacy anymore.... weird. Anyway, I'd have to find a box to fit the end parts and everything, but I wouldn't be opposed to shipping it. What are you thinking it is worth?

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I've got the following left...

AVO filter

boost gauge and voltage gauge

strut tower bar

UVS100 heat shield

engine covers ---- pending sale

How much do you want for the AVO filter? I'm getting to the point where I need to replace the stock one, and a filter should ship easily.

Hey OC i am not gonna be able to stop by tonights but i will try for tomorrow i forgot that i was going to the Poison concert until my friend that bought the tickets told me it was tonight whoops but yes...see you tomorrow

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple days. We just had a baby and I've been busy doing the daddy things. :) I'll gather up everything I was able to pull off the car and let you guys who have shown interest in stuff know where we go from here in a couple days. Give me a chance to get mommy and baby settled and then we can get back to business. :) You guys who have shown interest have first dibs on it, so don't worry about me selling it out from underneath you. I just need some time to look up what these things cost me and then figure out what they are worth now. As long as they didn't depreciate as much as my car did then I'll be happy. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

As long as they didn't depreciate as much as my car did then I'll be happy. :lol:

:lol: and still makes me sad but anyways man i will call you tonight and let ya know if i can make it or not i prob will be able to unless i get hung up at work. If i cant make it i will slip the money(ok ppl pay attention now you can steal it :lol: ) under your garage dor or something hahahaha but i wanna see the kid so i will be pushing to get outta here ASAMFP :lol:

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Archived