LegacyGT.com

For Sale to the Salt Lake guys: HIDs, engine covers, etc...

OCDetails

I'm selling my car next week and I've got some stuff that I am pulling out of it before I do. If any of you local boys want first dibs then let me know. Here is an idea of what I'm pulling out...

voltage gauge

boost gauge

4600K HIDs

Silverstar fog light bulbs

JDM engine covers

revotec strut tower bar

bug visor

WRX pedals

front corner signal tint

side mirror signal tint

rear stacked oval overlays (see avatar)

...and anything else that isn't bolted down. ;)

Let me know if any of this interests you and we can hook up.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I'm selling my car next week and I've got some stuff that I am pulling out of it before I do. If any of you local boys want first dibs then let me know. Here is an idea of what I'm pulling out...

voltage gauge

boost gauge

4600K HIDs

Silverstar fog light bulbs

JDM engine covers

revotec strut tower bar

bug visor

WRX pedals

front corner signal tint

side mirror signal tint

rear stacked oval overlays (see avatar)

...and anything else that isn't bolted down. ;)

Let me know if any of this interests you and we can hook up.

Why are ya selling?

Lots of reasons. Mainly because I want to expand my detailing business and I need a truck to do that. Also I wanted more space for my family. We have kid #2 due in a couple weeks and I wanted something that could hold a couple strollers and all that jazz. My priorities changed overnight and I am very committed to my priorities. I loved the car while I had it and I'm sure I'll miss it, but I can still polish a truck. ;) This one is silver too, so making it look good is even more impressive than with dark blue.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Luck not needed. It's already sold. ;) I don't have to turn it over till Tuesday, so I've got a couple days left to take everything off and give it one more coat of Wolfgang. :)

OCDETAILS BLOG

Whoops.... I forgot about the UVS100 sun shade and my AVO panel filter. Those are up for grabs too. If you want my head restraints with the STi logo on them then we can swap those out if you have black interior too.

OCDETAILS BLOG

There are other things you can still get even though you have cloth seats. If you have a 5MT then maybe the WRX pedals would be of interest? I never did get around to installing the gas pedal. The others will come off really easily. Hopefully I still have the factory dead pedal. That could be awkward if I don't.... I guess I should check.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Not yet. I've got a couple guys coming over tomorrow morning to take a look. You are more than welcome to join us. I'm detailing Euclid's engine bay for a detailing guide on the forums at around 10. Pimpfro might stop by too.

OCDETAILS BLOG

I think what I am going to have left over is just the assorted emblems that I've got kicking around and the strut tower bar. I can't sell the WRX pedals unless I get some replacements along with a dead pedal. I doubt I'll have time to do that before tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to take the gauges out either. My wife had her baby this morning, so my time isn't likely going to be very free for the next couple days.

OCDETAILS BLOG

I was out for a walk with Erik when you drove through the neighborhood this evening. It was probably 7:30 or somewhere around there. You had a white car following you. Jennifer should be home Tuesday morning, so you'll probably get a chance to check the baby out if you come over that night.

OCDETAILS BLOG

oh hahahaha i always cut through that part of the neighborhood hahaha sorry i didnt see you. the white civic behind me was that guy bryan that came over with me on saturday...he really wants to purchace an LGT now but he doesn't have the money for one...what have we done to that kid...we have infected him with LGT Love hahahaha cool i will definetly see you and the little one later this week

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

hey by chance did you get those silverstar fog lights? cause wow i look like a damn lexus cause of white headlights yellow fogs....

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

I didn't have the time to. I know it would have just taken a few minutes to pop them out, but I honestly couldn't find the few minutes. I nearly left the gauges in there too, but then decided at the last minute to see how long it would take to remove them. I got them out in under 5 minutes. :) Anyway, sorry about the fogs. I'm as upset as you are. I just bought those bulbs a few months ago. Those, the bug visor, the WRX pedals, the lens tints, the MOMO knob, and the window tint are the only things I left on that car that didn't come with it. It was sad to see it go today, but I'm loving the truck. Gotta go out and deodorize it so I can make it smell good for the mommy and new baby tomorrow. :)

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived