LegacyGT.com

Anyone?? HB Meet & Drive...

SnoDork

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha yea the whhhooolee way... think it was a total of 230 miles round trip for me... but the malibu canyon run was fun... the ride home sucked... i dont plan on doing that run again soon though.. hah... good seeing you again merv.. i loved the wheels, nice new addition... Nice meeting you Jay... Matt if you've looked at this thread, you missed out buddy

Who's LGT is the OBP sedan that is DUMPED! That sucker is LOW!

Sorry I couldn't make it. Had to be up North to visit the in-laws.

Go to the next one!!!

oh yea the car bounces alot that low, lol but i like it like that.

hope to see more legacys around next month, ill be there fer sure

Jay

and what time do you have planned for breakfast buddy??:icon_conf

We meet up around 9am...There is a starbucks, a McD's, DelTaco and a ALbertson's there. Then roll out say around 10-1030am (gotta get 3+ LGT's for the official "rolling deep" to work!!) :lol:

~Sucka-Duck~

:lol:

We meet up around 9am...There is a starbucks, a McD's, DelTaco and a ALbertson's there. Then roll out say around 10-1030am (gotta get 3+ LGT's for the official "rolling deep" to work!!)

haha i thought you were gonna say like 8am for breakfast... i was gonna call you a crazy a$$hole... but i think that would work... i can maybe wake up at 8:20 on the weekends hah... although if we pull 3 people together again.. people are gonna be like "damn... LGT's are trying to take this shit over" woo woo:lol:

:lol:

haha i thought you were gonna say like 8am for breakfast... i was gonna call you a crazy a$$hole... but i think that would work... i can maybe wake up at 8:20 on the weekends hah... although if we pull 3 people together again.. people are gonna be like "damn... LGT's are trying to take this shit over" woo woo:lol:

I'm fine if you call me a Crazy A$$hole...i've been called worse....at least i'm not Canadian...(haha..where is boostjunkie!! BRING IT SISTER!)

~Sucka-Duck~

damnit.. maybe ill take back what i said and go if we get more legacys... ill try to get j0ebert to go... so itll be like:

Matt

Me(Brad)

Merv?

another Matt

Joey?

Jay, you gonna come all the way out again from africa?? and i must say... Hanger.. where the hell are you at, i thought you were a meet slut...:icon_conf

I'm fine if you call me a Crazy A$$hole...i've been called worse....at least i'm not Canadian...(haha..where is boostjunkie!! BRING IT SISTER!)

Do NOT make me sic a Mountie and a beaver on you!:lol::icon_cool

Even though I'm a decent ways from HB, I should be at the next meet.

Next one...i'll be there (if i'm in town!!) But yeah...Just think We get a whole mess of LGT's together...

Roll through...(paul, can Ghost Ride his Whip!)...Then listen to the crowd go..."who the hell invited all the Camary's??"

Hahaha!!

~Sucka-Duck~

Archived