LegacyGT.com

M3 wagon possible?

Autoblog reports that there may be a forthcoming M3 wagon, as well as sedan.

And subaru continues to deny the sport aspects of their LGT wagon...

X-type has already gone wagon, AMG and BMW Motorsports are both building touring wagon versions of their midsize cars, M5 and E-series AMG... And Saab is pushing it's "SportCombi" or whatever they call their recent concept. Volvo has been in this game a while...

How much clearer does SOA need the case to be? They could beat BMW to the punch at a lower price point with an option-to-order manual trans Legacy GT Wagon, paddle shifters for the Auto wagon (probably coming next year to the US) and a Spec B 6MT/5EAT wagon.

But that would just make too much damn sense.

M5 wagon......not here in the states:(

Now there is the possibilty we could get the 3 series wagon with the 3.5TT:)

A few mods & I'm sure you would be pushing 350-375 @ the wheels

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

M3 wagon... never happened before, not OEM at least. some people did transplants, however. :icon_cool

the 3.5TT is going to be my next car in a few years. and i am trying to convince myself that a coupe body style is fine, but if a wagon comes out, i WILL be sold!!! :hide:

wonder what subaru will cook up by then. even if i depart the FHI family, i will still have a lot of love for their cars! :icon_bigg

EDIT: http://www.rogueengineering.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=2002WAG

Archived