LegacyGT.com

Cost +10% Accessories

ur a bus

I don't know if any of you Sacramento peeps knew this, but Senator has a cost + 10% accessory coupon on their website. It might be an alternative to mail order for some of you.

Absolutely no affiliation, just passing it on :icon_cool

Steve

http://www.couponbuilder.com/cgibin/allcoupondisplayA.pl?dealer=0164140111&query=Genuine+OEM+Accessories+10%++Above+Dealer+Cost&hdr=yes&mnu=yes&jst=center&cnt=yes&rnd=yes&src=couponbuilder&ftr=yes&csp=&bdr=dashed&lay=left

Maita would probably honor that also since they will take competitors coupons. I wonder if it will work with SPT products?

I don't know. You could always ask Robert if SPT products are included, or if it is just stuff in the accessories catalog.

Senator also has a "meet or beat" price policy. We could probably play them off of each other and get stuff for $1... :lol:

Steve

Just got back from Maita. They honor the coupon and SPT parts are included. Senator is just trying to get some more foot traffic into the store. FYI, I orderedthe SPT Intake and heat shield. With the coupon + tax, it came out less than using the +15% coupon from subaruparts with shipping.

Thank you for posting the coupon.

Senator is just trying to get some more foot traffic into the store.

Absolutely. Robert at Senator told me that very thing.Glad things worked out for you at Maita. I live in the Rancho/Gold River area, and work in Elk Grove, so Maita is kind of out of my way. I was thinking of maybe using the coupon to buy a cubby gage panel.Steve

Maita would probably honor that also since they will take competitors coupons. I wonder if it will work with SPT products?

FYI, I didn't check about SPT stuff, but it's accessories and definitely not parts :( (was looking into Bspec steering wheel). In stock or not.

• 8 months later...

Yes, it's a thread revival.

The coupon for 10% above dealer cost is back and expires in December '07. How do we (the public) actually know what the dealer cost is? Can't they lie and say that the dealer cost for an oil filter is $5 when it's really $3? Is there a list somewhere where we can confirm the actual dealer cost for parts?

Also, I'm near 30K miles on my LGT and saw that they have a coupon for 30k mile maintenance service for $289.95. Does anybody have experience with Senator's maintenance service? Do they offer free rental car?

The parts department will show you the cost price if you want to see it. It comes up with the MSRP when they look up prices, just ask the parts counter guy to turn the monitor to show you :p

As for that 30k, whats included in that 30k? That seems awefully low for a 30k. However, other dealers will honor those coupons too as per whats included in that coupon.

However for the rental, its usually only one coupon at a time (read the fine print)

Yes, it's a thread revival.

The coupon for 10% above dealer cost is back and expires in December '07. How do we (the public) actually know what the dealer cost is? Can't they lie and say that the dealer cost for an oil filter is $5 when it's really $3? Is there a list somewhere where we can confirm the actual dealer cost for parts?

Also, I'm near 30K miles on my LGT and saw that they have a coupon for 30k mile maintenance service for $289.95. Does anybody have experience with Senator's maintenance service? Do they offer free rental car?

I have found most parts guys to be honest, so I wouldn't worry. I bought my subwoofer from Senator on that coupon, and it was less than the lowest online price.

IMHO, I don't like Senator's service department one bit. They did quite a bit of warranty work for me, with mixed results (mostly negative). The people at Maita seem to be much more on the ball, but I only visited them once. If you use Senator, ask for Lola. I had the best service from her (on my car, get your mind out of the gutter).

I actually think $300 is a lot of $$ for a 30k, considering what needs to be done to an LGT with 5MT. I did an oil change, brake fluid change, and a tire rotation myself. The air filter was pretty nasty at 25,000, so I had changed it then. I ran out of time to do the cooling system change that day, so I paid Maita to do it.

-- Steve

Archived