LegacyGT.com

FINALLY GOT IT! BUT WIFE WON'T LET ME DRIVE IT! (more pics)

finally my car came in last tuesday (ordered 7/9 came in 9/7) and they delivered it to me on friday! paid invoice (VIP) sweeet! SWP GT Limited w/black interior. showed it to our parents and they were impressed!

the only problem: my wife won't let me drive it! she said i tortured her for last 2 years with "legacy this Legacy that" so she'll be torturing me by not letting me drive it... haha :(

193_9361.jpg.fe76cdbd9667e775a916796e51b3729b.jpg

193_9363.jpg.dfdfcd5c74b11a44171977f4b3048419.jpg

Looks good in white. Wait until the wife gets bored of the new car ... Ok, that will not happen very soon. You have a good arguement: If you would not have beaten the Legacy issue to death, then maybe she never would have gotten this fine new Legacy ! :twisted: (Please apologize grammar mistakes ...)

[quote name='!S4']That's why I got the 5MT. MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :twisted: (I am going to teach her though, just not on [i]my[/i] car. :))[/quote] I hear you on that!...i taught my gf how to on my car the 2 days before i turned it in to get the LGT... :D :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Ridgeracer']remind me not to get married guys...[/quote] Consider yourself reminded. Tattoo it on your body. Make it your screen saver. Write a script to e-mail it to yourself every day.

well, here are couple more pics.

actually i dont mind her driving it. at least at her work, it stays indoors. :) maybe i shouldn't have told her "honey, it's for you...the car is really safe...for our upcoming baby..."

she says it's a closet sports car. haha. after her work, we had dinner and we switched cars and i drove home....maybe it's better that she drives it till it's broken in...i went to 5k couple times....couldn't help it. 8)

btw, i got black leather interior. taupe is nice but don't like the wood thing and it's gonna get dirty really easily. got 2.9% for 63 months. nice.

also, i don't feel comfortable posting pics of wife on the web. haha. sorry guys. and btw, for those vowing to remain single, marriage is great!

three.jpg.b822ad4ab468c6d497fd1f0d1075b8d4.jpg

side.jpg.93ce991f26627d33699f2acf1a4ed64a.jpg

Archived