LegacyGT.com

FINALLY GOT IT! BUT WIFE WON'T LET ME DRIVE IT! (more pics)

Definitely my favorite color. Suggest to your wife that you start looking for an FXT. It's a great wife car and it's at least as quick as the LGT (meaning it hauls ashe) and it's a great tow vehicle for your personal water craft / trailer (if you need or have one). Just an idea. SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

[quote name='stef'][quote name='Subietonic']Suggest to your wife that you start looking for an FXT. It's a great wife car[/quote] Uh...what exactly qualifies something as a great 'wife car'?[/quote] Performance, coolness, uniqueness, utility (for the kayak and mtb), ruggedly individual but intensely personal. Just some of the thoughts that my wife has expressed about her's. SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='sp']well, here are couple more pics. actually i dont mind her driving it. at least at her work, it stays indoors. :) maybe i shouldn't have told her "honey, it's for you...the car is really safe...for our upcoming baby..." she says it's a closet sports car. haha. after her work, we had dinner and we switched cars and i drove home....maybe it's better that she drives it till it's broken in...i went to 5k couple times....couldn't help it. 8) btw, i got black leather interior. taupe is nice but don't like the wood thing and it's gonna get dirty really easily. got 2.9% for 63 months. nice. also, i don't feel comfortable posting pics of wife on the web. haha. sorry guys. and btw, for those vowing to remain single, marriage is great![/quote] [b]404: Wife Pix Not Found[/b] :lol:

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='sp']well, here are couple more pics. actually i dont mind her driving it. at least at her work, it stays indoors. :) maybe i shouldn't have told her "honey, it's for you...the car is really safe...for our upcoming baby..." she says it's a closet sports car. haha. after her work, we had dinner and we switched cars and i drove home....maybe it's better that she drives it till it's broken in...i went to 5k couple times....couldn't help it. 8) btw, i got black leather interior. taupe is nice but don't like the wood thing and it's gonna get dirty really easily. got 2.9% for 63 months. nice. also, i don't feel comfortable posting pics of wife on the web. haha. sorry guys. and btw, for those vowing to remain single, marriage is great![/quote] [b]404: Wife Pix Not Found[/b] :lol:[/quote] :( The anticipation you gave us! :o

Archived