LegacyGT.com

NJ folks - where is a good dealership to get SPT intake?

godwhomismike

NJ folks - where is a good dealership to get SPT intake? I want to bring my car in for service soon and I'd like to get the SPT intake installed. I want someone with fair pricing, and not looking to overcharge (i.e my dealership charges $80 for the Subaru heavy duty floormats).

Thanks.

NJ folks - where is a good dealership to get SPT intake? I want to bring my car in for service soon and I'd like to get the SPT intake installed. I want someone with fair pricing, and not looking to overcharge (i.e my dealership charges $80 for the Subaru heavy duty floormats).

Thanks.

Buy from a vendor and I will give you a hand to the install. I live in Brooklyn, just installed Biltz SUS intake, its so loud and its so cool. Just bring beer for payment.

:icon_tong

the parts manager of somerset subaru is a friend of mine and i will be seeing him tomorrow and i'll ask him how much i can get the intake for. if you need it installed i can do it for you, just let me know.

why are you worried about a warranty if the car is a lease? besides...they'd have to prove you installed it incorrectly to pin any damage on that. it's an OEM part for christ's sake. laws are in place that says you don't even have to use an OEM replacement....as in brake pads, oil, air filters, etc.

the install's pretty close to idiot-proof. pat, the parts manager at subaru of morristown is cool and an old sk00l subaru guy.

I think Pat is the new service manager. Maybe he'll turn things around there.

Guest JessterCPA
I think Pat is the new service manager. Maybe he'll turn things around there.

+1

I went to Pat at Wayne all the time. Good guys there.

Jesse

Archived