LegacyGT.com

Help me kill my liver tonight

BDII

if only you could get absynthe, which is now legal in the USA, oh wait..buy online!!! Poe loved it!!!

I did a huge research paper on Poe in college. While historians are not exactlly sure which of his bad habits killed him most believe it was alcohol that left him dead in the gutter where his body was found.

DAMN! well.....Europeans have been drinking it for years, and they are fine, oh wait, DAMN!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_twis

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

glad to see we got some Gin and Tonic peeps on the board!!! :D

i got my Tenqueary yesterday and life is good!!! i almost bought the Bombay Sapphire but decided on the Tenq. I shoulda bought the Tenq Ten. That is such GOOOOOOD stuff!!

Kenda:dm:

saturday night: beer, shochu (japanese wine), bunch of vodka tonics, 5 vodka shots, a shot of jack daniels, memory loss(:iam:assuming more drinks during that)=sunday GONE!!! one of worst hangoevers ever. but it was a fun night. started with watching england vs paragway game and finishing at a roppongi night club... gotta love tokyo night life:munch:

A proper drunk at least knows how to readily identify their alcohol. A proper drunk is educated about their alcohol.

I can't wait to hit a distillery in Scotland (just over 3 months away! :D)

Which ones are you going to?

<----- loves single malts esp. ones from islay :icon_bigg

I don't know yet. I'm too busy to look into this, so I'm trusting our retired friend to do the proper research. It's a golf trip first, and a distillery trip second. I absolutely LOVE Oban, so that would be awesome if we got to go there, but I won't be choosy.

It would also be cool to hit a distillery you don't see in the states.

I'll be sure to report back. :)

A proper drunk at least knows how to readily identify their alcohol. A proper drunk is educated about their alcohol.

I can't wait to hit a distillery in Scotland (just over 3 months away! :D)

it's a green bottle. as long as i can still tell colors apart..im good :lol:

Kenda:dm:

Archived