LegacyGT.com

Sanity check this for me

DuraMax

if you find an attorney or doctor who charges less than $75 an hour...RUN THE OTHER WAY:icon_surp

you'd be surprised at what the reimbursement rate for most non-surgical physician fees has dropped to.

as for overhead, i'm sure a lift, tools, and garage space cost a lot. so does medical record keeping, imaging, office space, medical assitants, etc. but i still hear people complain all the time about the cost of seeing a doctor.

and i appreciate a market driven economy, however medicare fees (which are the benchmark for medical reimbursement) are dictated by the government...by non-physicians. had the goverment and the general public been more prescient, we could have avoided this whole HMO and it's backlash problem. you don't pay any less for medical care today, it's just now instead of the money going to an MD whom has an interest in keeping you healthy, it's going to an MBA whom has an interest in keeping you away from the MD.

not that any of those people complaining are taking care of their bodies- they drink too much, smoke too much, and eat too much. i like what's been said to some people whom complain about tickets or the cost of quality modding around here- you got to pay to play.

Archived