LegacyGT.com

RBS Grill

BigT

Just picked up a used RBS Grill. I got the L7 over lay from Grafxwerks, but what exactly do I need to get to put the emblem overlay on? I know they sell some at renickmotorsports.com but I'm not sure how it is that people are getting them to stay on. Also, which of them on the page below would work? I'd love to do the cheapest. Thanks for the help boys.

-T

http://www.renickmotorsports.com/oscommerce/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=badge&submit=go&sort=2a&page=1

^+1 To attach just the badge to the grill......I have My "GT" on with just silicon also, it stands up to my pressure washer. Just do it in the house where you can prop and line up the badge and let it dry. Def put the overlay on first though

and for the overlay L7, to apply that you only need to clean the current badge, and carefully put the new L7 ontop of it, I sprayed a lil warm water over the badge first so I could adjust it and get rid of bubbles easier.....:D

I just added an 'STi' badge to my JDM grille. It's got a bracket, but doesn't sit in place securely. I used foaming Gorilla glue to further secure it...works great, but you have to be careful on the amount and be patient too. ;)

I epoxied 2 bolts to the back of my badge. Then I stuck them thru the holes & put the nuts on the other side. Never came off even when I got in that accident. the whole grill was destroyed but that badge was still stuck to the mesh
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm still trying to workout what my cheapest option for my front grill is going to be. I've purchased a front emblam overlay from Grafxwerks.com and I just want the cheapest option available to put it on my car. Rennickmotorsports has a front and rear replica blue stars option, but its for the imprza. I'm not sure if it is the same size as ours. Any feedback would be appreciated. My grill is naked!!!

I wouldn't chance the impreza badge as I'm pretty sure they are smaller......

I have one that I got a few months back and never used cuz I like the "GT". PM me if you want it I'll send it to ya cheap :D I can measure it too if you'd like

Archived