LegacyGT.com

Custom Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust

j0ebert

So I was bugging my friend at the Magnaflow R&D department for about a year to take my car in there for some prototype exhaust and he claimed they would never make anything for my car. Finally got the call about 3 weeks ago that they would be making something for me! I just got my car back last Friday with some brand new exhaust. It's 3" from the cat, and the Y is either 2.25" or 2.5" (I'll verify tonight) and it looks and sounds pretty badass. He said it will probably not be in production for about 3-4 months, and there might be some slight changes in my version and the production version.

Anyone else with just cat-back exhaust notice any increase in MPG or was that last road trip a fluke? My trip computer said I averaged 27.0 MPG (+-1 from reality), but that is still better than I have ever seen before.

CatbackEdit.jpg.c589ae7994372e3953c5ff2e51cab393.jpg

I have no idea about the price and I am not sure I will be able to find out until everyone else does. I believe this is a contracted build and it will be labeled and sold under a completely different company.

I will likely be putting up more pictures tonight. If anyone wants to let me know the best way to get a sound clip posted from a digi cam video let me know and i'll work on that. I'll ask about wagon as well, but I am sure that depends on whether or not they were contracted for a wagon build as well.

Archived