LegacyGT.com

BBS CH Rims!

XxLT1xX

Im new to buying rims and thought i could use some help!

Im very interested in buying these specific rims:

http://www.bbs.com/cgi-bin/a2v_data/uebersicht_e.cgi?CH&einteilig

I want 18's but not sure if they would fit my black Legacy sedan! I dont know much about rim sizes and all those other dimensions.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Also, any info about some tires to go with those rims would help too!

Thanks!

BBS RE's look almost exactly like those. They do fit, and are JDM on the S204 (i think).

Also, Road & Track used them on their show tour LGT along with sways and springs from progressive.

Nice looking package with big improvements in slalom course and 0-60 (better tires).

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

you know what sucks?! There are indeed some BBS CH that are made in the right offset... just not the right bolt pattern.

06 GTi has a BBS CH fitment. The offset HAS to be in the mid-to-upper 40s since that's what the new GTi's take.. however, the bolt pattern is 5 x 112 :( (its only sad cause I can't slap em on the LGT, however, I can on my GTi :D)

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

actually, those are also available in the right offset.. again, just the wrong bolt pattern. 5 x 112 for new GTi... again. They come in a dark grey now too.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

think we could redrill them 5x100? ;)

It would be nice. I don't really like the new CK very much but I'd love to roll on some CH. They look HUGE. 18s look like 19s, 19s look like 20s.

Hey Boostjunkie your Legacy looks bad a$$ man! Dats da kinda look im going for. Sleek, clean, crisp and frackin elegant... Dude those tires are lookin mighty juicy too! Makes me wanna bite one! Do u have it lowered?? Wut u do to it?

Hey Boostjunkie your Legacy looks bad a$$ man! Dats da kinda look im going for. Sleek, clean, crisp and frackin elegant... Dude those tires are lookin mighty juicy too! Makes me wanna bite one! Do u have it lowered?? Wut u do to it?

Thanks man! My car is lowered. In the pics it in on prototype Tein Flex coilovers, but it currently sits on Megan Racing coilovers.

As for being narrow, I don't think it's a problem. For street applications a 225/40/18 is the most common and economical tire size and it fit just as well on a 7.5" wide rim (like mine) as on a 8" wheel.

IMO, it won't be too bad. The Coilovers allow for lowering of the whole unit without loosing travel. So there are really no compromises in ride quality.

hey Boost, do u drive ur car on a daily basis? I wanna lower mine but i drive 60 miles everyday during the week.... Doesnt sound like a good idea huh?

My car is my daily driver, but my rountrip commute to work is only about 9 miles. However, I do drive quite a bit on the weekends. If you are worried about lowering affecting ride comfort, there is a bit of a tradeoff. If you are primarily concerned about ride comfort then I'd suggest a soft set of springs like Tein H-Techs. I was willing to compromise my ride a little more to gain adjustability and handling, hence the coilovers.

Archived