LegacyGT.com

Turbo Boost Gauge for 2005 Legacy GT

kelviny

Hi everyone I have question, I want to know is it any Orginial Subaru Turbo Boost Gauge accessory for 2005 Legacy GT Model? I know they have offer the Turbo Boost Gauge for Fronster, and Impreza Model. I want to have it in my Legacy GT to show me when do the turbo turn on, and how much. If anyone know, and know how to get it , please let me know, Thanks very much!

Guest JessterCPA
I want this also. I am about ready to try to put a cheap VDO gauge in the storage compartment over the radio. It's a lease so I do not want to go too crazy on this. Has anyone actually done this?

I purchased a Greddy 52mm electronic boost guage with mounting pod. I plan to mount it to the steering column. I will know for sure where it will go when I have it gets delivered and I have a chance to take a look at it in hand instead of just using the imagination. I want to install a guage before I make any other modifications. It is such an important bit of information to have. As far as being able to get one from Subaru, the one offered by SPT for the Forester XT costs $268. Seems a little overpriced to me. I do not see why it would not work for the Legacy/Outback. They do not offer one that is specifically for the Legacy/Outback though. Rob S.

Archived