LegacyGT.com

HI anyone in the forum in miami fla

MIAMI SUBARACO

been on vacation for the last 2 weeks, family owned shop for 30+ years, i run it.

Glad your back and replied to my message. But it still leaves the question out as to what kinda work the shop actually does.

I used to live in Fort Lauderdale, but have just recently moved to Aventura (near the mall). I've seen a number of Legacies in the area, which included a GT wagon (don't think it was an Outback XT, but I only saw it as I passed it at the Publix on Miami Gardens).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello from Puerto Rico! If you think you don't see too much GT's in your area, you have to come here! This is Paradise!! Nobody knows what is a Legacy!

Two weeks ago I was chased by a Jetta in the expressway, and when I had enough, I just shifted to third gear and showed the guy a little bit of respect.

He tried to reach me and when he finally did it, he stopped me and ask me what kind of car was mine! -"It's a Subaru, idiot!"-

Everybody knows about Imprezas; but what they don't know much is that this is the Classy side of Subaru!

Like a Serta Mattress: The Perfect Sleeper! ;)

Tell you this about being a rare sight.....

Here in Central FL....

I see more Ferrari's in a month than I do LGT's:eek:

Ditto.....I drove by 3 ferrari's and 2 lambo's on the sameday.2 diffrent lotus on the next day.....

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Archived