LegacyGT.com

HI anyone in the forum in miami fla

MIAMI SUBARACO

Jeeze there TWO Subie in Florida. Last time I drove to Key West I saw exactly one Subie and it was not a GT.
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

they're subarus in south florida but not many are legacy owners in miami, mostly STI's and WRX. alot of tribeca's. I havent seen a legacy since I bought my car in feburary unless I go to the dealership for service.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, from Ft. Lauderdale.

It gets even better, I was actually able to convince Del Rey Subaru salesmen that my LGT is in fact a Legacy STI. :lol:

I have to admit that I've got some STI mods and JDM STI badges (rice?) but they should know better. I've been driving here for 8 months and haven't seen any other LGT's.

Formerly in Ft. Lauderdale area, moved to Homestead about 6 months ago...

You think an LGT is rare in Miami...I (almost) guarantee I'm the only one this far down.

Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

I beleive you. the only legacy that I do see on the roads are old school legacy. There arent any 2005-2006 that I have yet to seen, other than taking my car to the dealer for service probably.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so lets make it this firday july 21st. what do you say about that? at around 8pm- 9pm or so. Give me some dates and time that maybe better if thats not ok . I know for a fact that other cars are going to be on the scene, I think they maybe some domestic and Imports.

Fridays and Saturdays are the only days I can't be there...demands of the hotel/restaurant business...pretty much any other day I can make it, as long as it's after 7PM.
Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

Ok what about wednesday night. Thats the night all the other imports are usually out there at around 10pm-11pm we can just all meet up at the taco bell at towers (university and 595) This wednesday night july 19th I will be out there.

Archived