LegacyGT.com

Swedish commercial for the Legacy

You know I've never seen a Legacy Commercial or a WRX one. Around here they only show the Tribeca, and a whole butt load of Outback ones. But I definately like this commercial like everyone else. Makes me want to jump in my car and just drive around for the hell of it. :icon_tong

Kong

this one makes me want to go drive mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That not only makes me want to jump into my car even more than the first one, but makes me want to try what he tried also. :cool:

Um we don't have any Legacy commercials, at least I haven't seen one yet. We just have Outbacks and Tribeca ads. Subaru is on a permanent adventure trip in the US, so we get the whole open road or off road blab with Cheryl Crow in the background. Its very generic and very GM-ish.

On the other hand Audi has a commercial very similar to your Subaru one here. It shows an Audi Quattro rally car sort of fading into an Audi A3, its pretty cool.

Man, since you guys moan so much about your own commercials, have you got a link so one could see what kind of crap is shown out west...

Well. here's one I could find.

http://www.subaru.com/shop/model_consideration.jsp?model=LEGACY

Click the link on the right side of the page that says watch the latest TV ad. Pretty week sauce even though the car's crash credentials are pretty impressive.

Well. here's one I could find.

http://www.subaru.com/shop/model_consideration.jsp?model=LEGACY

Click the link on the right side of the page that says watch the latest TV ad. Pretty week sauce even though the car's crash credentials are pretty impressive.

OK I get it now. That really sucked. In our tests here safety is not even mentioned since it's never been tested here. Sometimes the quote the Aussie test and claim that they are the same, but they are not.

^ no, you don't completely get it. some of the u.s. subaru commercials promote homosexuality!

I reckon they got more money to spend then the average Joe. Have'nt you heard that old tune "money makes the world go around"

Or do you mean that they are trying to convert people into being gay?

I reckon they got more money to spend then the average Joe. Have'nt you heard that old tune "money makes the world go around"

Or do you mean that they are trying to convert people into being gay?

I don't have the vid's anymore, but there are some pics on this thread.

This Space For Rent

^ no, you don't completely get it. some of the u.s. subaru commercials promote homosexuality!

"Wanna run that one past me again, Gabe?"

If Subaru is as successful "promoting homosexuality" as they are at promoting their brand, homosexuality well garner 1% market share.....:lol:

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived