LegacyGT.com

WBM Pics!!!! Plus, test drive 07 spec B!!!

BDII

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I probably talked to all of you guys but didn't even know it.

Did I talk to you?

I know I met (sorry for the quick butcher of the screen names):

scans007

Bu11dogg2

Aczwild

Mudfoot

Thrasher

BlackONblack

godwhomismike

who else?

Keefe

Did I talk to you?

scans007

Bu11dogg2

Aczwild

Mudfoot

Thrasher

BlackONblack

godwhomismike

who else?

I met your car. I didn't see you to introduce myself.....I stole a few stickers to add a few HP to my stock LGT. Thanks.;)

- The Mortgage Man

Yeah where the hell were you.......I had your damn bug guard.........YOU"RE FIRED :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes it'll be tracked soon, as soon as I get the clutch ironed out.....I actually can't WAIT......

[drama]

And the TC and comments crap.....all in good talk and fun, I wouldn't take pictures with someone I thought was low rent or anything like that anyway :iam: besides be'n cold it looked like they were have'n fun......boys will be, boys.....talk and all :icon_tong def no harm ment at all.....

[/drama]

Brain cramp. I completely forgot that you had brought it.

Denial is your best friend

Did I talk to you?

scans007

Bu11dogg2

Aczwild

Mudfoot

Thrasher

BlackONblack

godwhomismike

who else?

Yes, I talked to you by your car with Bulldogg and ACZ later in the day. Mudfoot gave you his raffle.

Denial is your best friend

Um, quick note:

A) That was me.

B) I'm not her boyfriend.

C) I didn't threaten anyone.

D) I had heard people calling her a skank earlier, and she's a really nice girl and I was just sick of hearing the comments, hence me mentioning that to you guys before anything was said about her.

E) It was the girl with the miniskirt not ass crack up/down girl.

F) Traction Control is NOT a " badass street gang" (any of you go to Anchor Subaru in RI? Mark the service manager is in the club.)

G) I have 0 problems with any of you. Scans, loved the car. Superhawk, I definetly didnt threaten you (we talked for several minutes if my memory is correct? Or maybe I'm thinking of another LGT.com member)

Hope this clarifies everything.

J, yes it was me you talked to, you were cool, we were just joking about being threatened, didn't mean any ill will. I will be honest I am not a fan of the street clubs, to me they are kind of juvenile and ricer, but that is one mans opinion, if you enjoy it and have fun all the power to you man :icon_bigg. PS I don't think we said anything bad about the models except for the skirt up/down ass crack comment, which wasn't anything to get offended by, I don't think.

The best part of that meet had to have been pissing behind that huge pine tree while we were waiting, I had to go sooooo damn bad, that and ******* with Redbeast and the third front wiper :lol:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Yes, I talked to you by your car with Bulldogg and ACZ later in the day. Mudfoot gave you his raffle.

Thanks! Now I remember. Yea, that I know.. oh, mudfoot had a few close calls on the raffle, but no cigar.. but Kelly got the TDC tuning dyno raffle.. that was cool!

Keefe

J, yes it was me you talked to, you were cool, we were just joking about being threatened, didn't mean any ill will. I will be honest I am not a fan of the street clubs, to me they are kind of juvenile and ricer, but that is one mans opinion, if you enjoy it and have fun all the power to you man :icon_bigg. PS I don't think we said anything bad about the models except for the skirt up/down ass crack comment, which wasn't anything to get offended by, I don't think.

Haha not at all, my comment was pre-emptive as alot of people had been talking trash about the girls (my friend specifically), thats all. I am totally cool, no bad feelings, I was glad to meet you guys.

the girls were nice people, I dont see the need to trash them.. (happening all over nasioc earlier)..

Because there are a bunch of self rightous assholes over on that board. People who think they're better than everyone else, or feel the need to degrade and/or put down everyone around them. I'm sure some of them went as far as to find out their names, where they live, where they work, and start the bombardment of phone calls, e-mails, and finally posting their personal right out in the forums. Seems the norm for some people on that forum. :(

I did think that the girls were a little more risque for a Rate PG event. They should of had girls like at F1 races who are sexy but fully clothed in race gear.

Did anyone talk to the guy driving the Prodrive LGT? Is he a member of the boards? I ask b/c I know this is the Prodrive LGT made for Belknap Subaru in Belmont, NH (I get my service done their for the WRX and the OXT was bought there). Did someone actually buy it for $35,000?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e144/penguinplunge06/DSC01196.jpg

Here's my baby from the Expose area...Scans congratz!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/D0WNxSH1ft/IMG_4537.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/D0WNxSH1ft/wbm49no.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/D0WNxSH1ft/WBM.jpg

Archived