LegacyGT.com

Comments after 1 week of ownership

Let me point out that if you do accidentally unlock the doors with the remote, they'll re-lock after 30 seconds if you don't open the door.

Just tried this. It does NOT do this...unless it is a switchable setting. Tried it by locking the car with the remote and with the door switch and then simulating an unintentional unlock command such as when you put the remote in your pocket. Waited a full two minutes both times and the driver's door did not relock itself.

It is still ugly.

Just tried this. It does NOT do this...unless it is a switchable setting. Tried it by locking the car with the remote and with the door switch and then simulating an unintentional unlock command such as when you put the remote in your pocket. Waited a full two minutes both times and the driver's door did not relock itself.

My old honda did that, but I just checked, my LGT does not do this either.

Go Cardinals!

One other minor complaint....there is a plastic shroud that the brake and clutch pedals come through. The hole they cut catches my shoe if there is a seam on the toe. Not a safety thing more of an annoyance.

One other minor complaint....there is a plastic shroud that the brake and clutch pedals come through. The hole they cut catches my shoe if there is a seam on the toe. Not a safety thing more of an annoyance.

I seem to notice things like this with almost every new vehicle I am driving. You may just need to get used to it and subconsciously avoid catching it.

Mine always has, and I never had anything changed. My nearest dealership is 75 miles away and I didn't even know where it was until about a month ago.

It only does this after the car has been driven. If you've been in/out of it already, it won't act the same way. If you go Ignition On > Ignition Off > lock doors, it should then re-lock if you unlock it later and don't open the door.

It only does this after the car has been driven.

Oooooooh. I didn't think to try that. Will on the way home tonight. Just did it with the car sitting there in the garage.

It is still ugly.

I did just that when ski season ended. (Okay, so there's some resorts that are open well into the summer, but...no.) The Subaru rubber mats are awesome - better than any aftermarket ones I've seen - but the carpeted ones are more comfortable of course.

Yeah, I see you couldn't fit the driver's side front mat over the existing one. I've swapped the carpeted for the rubber mats and even though I have big feet (size 13) don't have a problem with them, comfort-wise or otherwise. Go figure.

My clutch pedal squeeks too. My trip computer will go from 30 miles DTE to ZERO miles in less than 5 more miles!

My only other issue is a wind noise at the driver mirror area from 60 and up.

Otherwise, I love it!

Well the dealer told me there is no fix for the remote or the carpets...so I guess I'll contact SOA and be told a similar story.....any suggestions?

GTTuner....mine did the same thing the other day and SOA probably does it to eliminate law suits....some ass would try to sue if the car ran out of gas and it still said ten.

My clutch pedal squeeks too. My trip computer will go from 30 miles DTE to ZERO miles in less than 5 more miles!

My only other issue is a wind noise at the driver mirror area from 60 and up.

Otherwise, I love it!

Huh, my clutch pedal used to squeak but I think it's stopped. That or I've stopped hearing it, but I'm pretty sure it stopped.

I've swapped the carpeted for the rubber mats and even though I have big feet (size 13) don't have a problem with them, comfort-wise or otherwise. Go figure.

I have size 14's. There's enough space with the rubber mats, but it's barely enough, and the little bit extra with the carpeted ones makes using them in the summer worthwhile. The relative plushness is nice too.

Archived