LegacyGT.com

Best Buy Prank

djmonkey841

are you a lawyer? do you practice law?

Didnt think so!

you dont have to be told to leave to be tresspassing.

why dont you go back to flipping burgers

Let's scan W-2's for the past 10 years, then we will see who has the burger flipping wages in comparison ;)

I could have been a police officer like my both parents, or both of my grandfathers or like my sister. And I'm sure that I know more law than you do, as in I decided not to practice law because it was too damn boring. Prosecutors don't get paid enough to make it worthwhile (power tripping is not my thing) and I would make a lousy defense lawyer, being properly raised in a law enforcement family, I would not be effective counsel to someone I knew was guilty of the crime he/she was charged with.

I respect you for having the courage to wear the uniform, but saying you would have arrested all of the participants because you did not think their prank was funny sounds a bit narcissistic.

The next time they do something like that, some other group should turn the prank on them by getting a bunch of people to wear dark suits and ties, shades, and with earphones, walkie talkies, and a bulge under their suit jacket. Then they should follow the first group of pranksters around and intimidate them without saying anything.:lol:

Archived