LegacyGT.com

my crucial exhaust...

derffred

Crucial has a lifetime warranty!

Yes they do!!!

Call them and get some pics over to them....

Good luck, it may really be a bad unit from the oven...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Even if it is powdercoated ... as you pointed out.... It DEFINATELY isn't durable or attractive in those photos. :eek:

it also states for occasional track use ;)

it also states for occasional track use ;)

Good point..... but that is delamination from heat... and I think you'd agree that track duty is more severe (temperature wise) than street duty....

You guys are whining about that!!!? A little rust on a powdercoated racepipe??!!

It's not swaincoated , jethotcoated,chromeplated,beadblasted or was it advertised as such.It's a non catted painted midpipe fr Christ sake, it wasn't exspensive to begin with as well.

Sometime you guys take me over the edge.:icon_roll :icon_roll

ps,,delaminating???:confused::lol:

Because you have access to a lift and my Mechanic is expensive.

i'm not too familiar with subarus.. whitetiger is the man when it comes to doing mods... i used my father's shop in fairlawn to do my exhaust setup as well as mount and balance my tires... i do my little things like oil changes an tire rotates at work.. (Ray Catena Mercedes in Union)

Do you park on the grass? It is common for moisture to accumulate in the undercarraige and cause all kinds of premature oxidation. But good luck just the same.

Quite helpful info menace. I have an asphalt driveway, but I'm sure other will appreciate it. :icon_mrgr My experience with Jeremy was quite excellent, so I'd say he will do everything possible to fix you up. Now I'm afraid of grass, lol. Only kiddin' grass lovers.

http://www.putfile.com/tundwgn

AP TDC Pro Tune Stage 2 Map, Crucial Racing Uppipe, Stromung DP, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Crucial Racing 160* T-stat, K&N Air Filter, Piaa FR-S Wheels, Nitto Neo-Gens. My list is slowly growing!!

Archived