LegacyGT.com

washing car with Klasse AIO

Not an answer for your question Bean.....but I am also looking for a replacement for my NXT car wash.

No stores in my area carry it anymore:(

I wash the car twice a week & I only have 1 more bottle left!

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

AIO is a cleaner. It will remove or compromise what you already have on there, especially if your hand pad is a little aggressive. I guess you can layer it but go lightly.

For effective layering you need a pure sealant like Klasse SG or Wolfgang gloss.

I guess thats as light as you can get it. It probably works but its probably not very effective.

If you're looking for something quick get the Wolfgang gloss spritz. Spray and wipe thats it no waiting for haze or anything. You'll be done in 15 minutes and you'll get a much more effective layer of sealant on there.

No, I'm talking about washing the car, not applying anything. As in removing layers of dirt and pollen when lots of water and AIO versus a car wash solution.

http://www.customacrylic.com/klasse.html

"Car wash: Avoid using dishwashing detergent. Its chemicals remain on the finish and begin to oxidize. Substitute a capful of "All-in-One", instead. "All-in-One" won't foam-up, but will lift dirt. Wash car normally."

Doesn't say whether or not it will be okay for a car that already has sealant on it if it is used or not.

My impression is that they are suggesting using AIO as a surface prep wash instead of Dawn to strip off the old junk.

I'm pretty sure AIO is going to remove your extra coats of SG, but if you only use AIO, I don't see the harm in using it frequently in the wash.

Archived