LegacyGT.com

Shots fired at FCPD station

RuskiTrombone

CHANTILLY, Va. -- Shots have been fired at a police station in Fairfax County, News4 reported.

The incident happened at about 4 p.m. at the Sulley District Station in the 4900 block of Stonecroft Boulevard, which is just north of Centreville.

Several people are involved in the shooting, including at least one officer.

There are reports of injuries

My fiancee is trying to get to her house next to the Centreville police station but 28 is completely shut down from the shots fired.

yeah, i just moved away from that area -- i was about a mile from that substation.... pretty crazy stuff. i'm watching it on the news now, looks like pretty serious stuff... possible explosives now?!

four cops shot, one dead and two shooters....one dead. Nuts man. Steve works right there...probably was already home by the time things went crazy.

Holy crap, what happened down there?

still not sure.. i'm hearing different reports from varying news sources...

whatever the case though, it's a mess... they found a grenade in the suspects house, they're saying they heard automatic weapons.. etc.. at least 3 cops shot, one probably dead...

My friend moved down there last year. He just came home for mothers day this weekend & was telling me about it. Pretty scary. Like VTGT said, prayers to the families.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived