LegacyGT.com

626 Area Peeps

Hanger

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good to see the 'little' SGV crew again :D...nice to meet you Will...your dog alright going home?

Sorry I showed up late but I needed more advance notice.:p It was nice meeting you Sean & Peter. My doggie was okay after that. I think she was just nervous cuz she saw me packing and getting ready in a hurry. Dogs can be very neurotic ya know.:rolleyes:

Sean why did you get rid of your WRX? That's a funky color on the Rota!:)

Sorry I showed up late but I needed more advance notice.:p It was nice meeting you Sean & Peter. My doggie was okay after that. I think she was just nervous cuz she saw me packing and getting ready in a hurry. Dogs can be very neurotic ya know.:rolleyes:

Sean why did you get rid of your WRX? That's a funky color on the Rota!:)

The WRX ran well, never had a problem, but I wanted something bigger...thinking back, I should've kept the WRX and just gotten the Legacy...

The wheels are actuall Motoforged wheels...I think the company is no longer in business. But those were really light..about 17lbs for 18"s...and the color was Iridium Copper:p...I think sportmax has something similar and yes, they are copies of Volk's CE28's with sharper lines/edges...

In Taiwan now...:spin:

My bad...I just remember Rota offering a similar color.:p

But if you had kept that STi you probably wouldn't have been able to pick up the C36. After you left the Hanger told me you've always wanted to have that car...I know the feeling. Congrats!

No problem;)...it's just that I wanna clearify just in case someone looks how it is and tries to find a set :lol:...but ya, I've always wanted a C36, I had a 96 C280 before and this brings back a lotta good memories...more of a sentimental thing:rolleyes:

I didn't mention it earlier cuz I don't want the socalpeepstosayIwasdrivinganantique:lol:...

In Taiwan now...:spin:

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
o.O u used to hav a 2.5i, is that correct? Good to see you!

I used to have a 5EAT LGT. Loving the manual transmission so much better!! My cousin who is also on this board (aigochamaloh) has the 2.5i. Hope to make it out to a meet sometime!

Archived