Pie...hmm good...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Pie...hmm good...

• Pumpkin Pie
    • Blueberry Pie
    • Apple Pie
    • Lemon Pie?
    • Others...

Disregards my question!!! Please post what flavor pie you like!!!

As the title stated, just last night i found the trunk release handle in the car doens't work anymore... i pull it up and nothing happened... i insert the key rotate it to locked and then unlock position still doesn't work...

lol after only 16k miles something already broken... gonna take it to dealer.. :confused:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

the remote still works, but nothing happens when i pull on the leveler inside the car :iam::mad:

this happened to me before on my previous car, you might have accidentally done something to the trunks mechanism...use your key, put it into the key hole and turn it clockwise HARD until it opens...my opened after I turned the key really hard :icon_bigg

(my my fault if you bork your car, ok?! :lol: )

In Taiwan now...:spin:

this happened to me before on my previous car, you might have accidentally done something to the trunks mechanism...use your key, put it into the key hole and turn it clockwise HARD until it opens...my opened after I turned the key really hard :icon_bigg

(my my fault if you bork your car, ok?! :lol: )

that' sounds goood...... BUT WE DON'T HAVE KEY HOLES IN OUR TRUNK :lol: :lol: :lol:

○ ○ ○

that' sounds goood...... BUT WE DON'T HAVE KEY HOLES IN OUR TRUNK :lol: :lol: :lol:

you gotta be kidding me...Subaru going cheap on the NA's :lol: j/k... mods, please delete my replies :icon_tong

....hey it's Friday, and I'm getting paid, and I'm going to Vegas on Sunday!

what u guys doing this weekend?

Hanger wanna meet up today?

In Taiwan now...:spin:

disengage? how do i re-engage it?

Our cars do not have that feature, since you can lock the lever in the passenger compartment. Some cars instead have a lever near the latch in the trunk that works much like the child-proof rear door latches. You flip the lever, and the inside latch doesn't work.

-- Steve

Just got back from 15k maintanence at Suby Specialities located in Monrovia... They fixed my Trunk! It now opens up from pulling the leveler inside!

They said it was weird for me to say that once the leveler actually works...they said they cable that connects from the leveler inside the car to the trunk was covered by a barrel and no way the cable would slip out of the position unless somebody tampered with it... :iam: or it came loose from factory...

○ ○ ○

Archived