LegacyGT.com

When are the 07's released?

Got-Turbo

This does have a good shot of what the GT wheels look like on the full car compared to some of the other shots we've seen. Not sure if we'll see these wheels in '07 or '08 though...

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Actually, I think the new OB wheels are maybe a tad sportier looking than the new Legacy wheels... ODD.

http://images.leftlanenews.com/content/3-2007-subaru-outback-legacy-b4.jpg

http://images.leftlanenews.com/content/4-2007-subaru-outback-legacy-b4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a call from a Subaru salesperson. I had talked to him about ordering an 07. According to him (I always have doubts about information from car salesmen) his dealership has been told they won't be allowed to order 07 Legacys until their normal order period next month. The reason being that there are still too many 06's available.

Another salesperson at a different dealer I'd talked to said they expected a shipment of both leftover 06's and new 07's anytime in the next few weeks. This is slightly older information.

I've gotta wonder if there is truth in either of these statements. :iam:

I just got a call from a Subaru salesperson. I had talked to him about ordering an 07. According to him (I always have doubts about information from car salesmen) his dealership has been told they won't be allowed to order 07 Legacys until their normal order period next month. The reason being that there are still too many 06's available.

Another salesperson at a different dealer I'd talked to said they expected a shipment of both leftover 06's and new 07's anytime in the next few weeks. This is slightly older information.

I've gotta wonder if there is truth in either of these statements. :iam:

And a dealer I've been dealing with told me November for the Spec B. I figured he was full of it...just trying to sell me an 06.

I just ordered my 07's and I have 07 Foresters on the ground already. I will not be getting a Spec.B this time around due to short supply... Subaru is doing sold orders only this ordering cycle. I should expect my Leg/OB products end of July or early August though the timing is voodoo (may be sooner, may be later). IWSS, come to Indiana if you want a peek ;)

Archived