LegacyGT.com

Where to buy STi front lip

MarcusDubya77

Ya but it doesn’t last long from what I have heard. They crack really easy :(

WRX_LGT is local to me and he comes to our meets...quite a few of us have his lip and grill... I haven't seen one cracked....but I'm sure with most lip, if you hit it straight-on hard enough, it will crack...just becareful :)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Ya but it doesn’t last long from what I have heard. They crack really easy :(

The STi lip is vulnerable too. I remember a couple WRX STi owners on IWSTI.com drove through deep enough puddles of water, at speed, and had the STi lip snap into two pieces. So, like Legasee said, you have to be careful. :p

-Mike-

I've hit my front lip on bump stops and curbs when parking and it is still okay no cracks.

+1 here too :icon_tong

Gotta be some special recipe you got in there...I'm gonna leave the lip on (I was planning on selling the lip after lowering the car, but since it's been holding up very well, I'm gonna keep it :) )

In Taiwan now...:spin:

• 2 months later...
must be nice to have no cracks..i just got mine in the mail from pltek and got a nice suprise with a nice 7 inch crack and another 3 inch crack... and im not about to wait about 2 weeks to get another 1.. bad choice dealing with them.. still havent gotten my AP and my STS - 3 weeks later.. and there only 1 state over :o/

Archived