LegacyGT.com

Where to buy STi front lip

MarcusDubya77

hello 05sublegacygt,

Myself and RBS regret that your lip came in cracked, RBS put extra care in putting a reniforced box together made of plywood, to prevent just that. Not sure what dhl did this time to make it crack, maybe some used the box as a car ramp:lol: . Check your PMs, you have one from RBS who is ready as they always are to make you happy.

in terms of your ap and shifter, the first week, I was waiting on more shifters to come in as one inteded for you had some exterior damage to it. Day after you called me, i shipped the AP/shifter out to you on 7/6. I just tracked it and its out for delivery. I cant help it that the NJ state workers were not at their posts because of government shut down and the ups driver could not get trough the tolls on Jersey turnpike to deliver your package:lol:

You have PM with tracking# for your reference.

If you need any other asistance, please do give us a call and sorry about any inconveniences this may have caused you my friend

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

www.pltek.net

must be nice to have no cracks..i just got mine in the mail from pltek and got a nice suprise with a nice 7 inch crack and another 3 inch crack... and im not about to wait about 2 weeks to get another 1.. bad choice dealing with them.. still havent gotten my AP and my STS - 3 weeks later.. and there only 1 state over :o/

• 3 years later...

Archived