LegacyGT.com

How do I get Red Sox-Yankees tix?

Earthworm

Not for this weekend, but I'm going to Boston for training 5/22-5/24. Just so happens the Yankees are in town all three of those days!

Of course they are sold out...

Any fellow LGT comrades have connections for scoring me some tickets? I'll make it worth your while! (Well, I don't know what your while is)

yeah, that's what I thought the going price was, unfortunately... :(

yeah man. I can get in touch with someone but it's gonna be really really expensive. $400/ticket at least. Depending on the seats maybe more

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Go Huskies! :lol:

Go Fisher Cats!!!:lol:

parking= FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Semi pro tickets=$17.00

sausage and 16oz beer=$10

pretzel=$2.00

Fenway

Parking=$25-$75

tickets=$1500+:icon_surp

sausage and 12 oz beer= $22:icon_surp

pretzel=$5:icon_surp

seeing to shitty teams play? Priceless:lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Go Fisher Cats!!!:lol:

parking= FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Semi pro tickets=$17.00

sausage and 16oz beer=$10

pretzel=$2.00

Fenway

Parking=$25-$75

tickets=$1500+:icon_surp

sausage and 12 oz beer= $22:icon_surp

pretzel=$5:icon_surp

seeing to shitty teams play? Priceless:lol:

:icon_bigg Sorry about the Huskies reference - I meant Wildcats

I'm with you on all the above points, except the shitty teams comment. I still only head to Fenway when the tickets are free, and even then I still get hit for beers and food (I have free parking here in the city).

For example, I had a pair of free tickets given to me to a game a couple of weeks back and I spent around $75 in beer and food alone for me and my old lady.

Semi-pro is great and all, but it still doesn't match the experience of a couple of decent seats at Fenway. I don't mind paying the difference if it means I actually know the names of the players. :icon_bigg

I still think its all a rip off.

I would be the asshole who sold his season tickets if I ever got them.

Trust me - I'm as big a sox fan as the next guy (and the guy next to him, and so on), but if there was anyway I could sell these tickets and not have it come back to bite me in the ass at work I definitely would. I've been to sox/yankees games playoff games before - if some idiot wants to pay a grand+ for a pair to sit out in the rain I'll be happy to take it. :D

Archived