LegacyGT.com

Subaru Owners Poll

Is this you first subaru?  

417 members have voted

1. 1. Is this you first subaru?

• No, have owned Subaru's before
    • First Subaru

I haven't posted in awhile reason being bought me 951 (944 Turbo) what a joy to drive, but the GT is still there,(my wife drives it now) i like the car i hate the cheap ass (might be just it's so thin) metal they used for this car, you barely touch the thing and theres a dent, i have the worst dents ever, i say this will be the last subaru i buy until they can fix the cheap metal. sorry but just my experience

and o ya this is my first Subaru

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lied. This is my second subaru, but the first one I only had for a few months before its gutless nature (Impreza RS) made me trade it in so it doesn't count.

When the new LGT was announced and I saw it I couldn't wait. A turbo sedan that didn't look like a ricermobile? I'm in. AWD? Bonus! Dark blue with black leather? I unlocked the hidden bonus level!

Even with all the annoyanes, the rattle and squeeks and the stupid audio/hvac situation it is still a kick-ass car and a great value.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Coming from a TSX, I just picked up an '07 5MT GT and it's my first subie. After 5 days I have almost no complaints... other than it's killing me not to jam the accelerator to the floor. The SI drive's I-mode is great for holding me (and the car) back.

Congrats on the 07 MT GT! Some aver one oughta "drive it like ya stole it" for break-in. I confess I did a little of that. So far, (11K miles @ stage 2) no complaints, other than the lack of mp3 input on the 05 sound system!

06 LGT first time Subaru owner, I hit 1000miles recently and love the car.

Former/Other Cars: 2006 Mazda 3s Hatch, 2001 Acura CL, 1998 Dodge Stratus, 1981 Mazda 626.

I'm impressed so far by my Subaru. We'll see how the next 10k miles treats me before I make a decision to stick with the brand.

Our '95 Legacy is the first for my wife and I. It's the 4th in our family though. Parents have a Forrester and Outback sedan, sister has an Outback Sport.

Will be trading in my Grand Am for an Impreza hopefully this weekend or next. Want a new Legacy but the $4000+ due at signing is just too high, only ~$1300 for an Impreza 2.5i.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

Archived