LegacyGT.com

Just signed the papers for an 05 Legacy GT Limited

THAT CHEAP? DAAAAAAMN. I need to get in on that...

I got 15.7k for the WRX, and I bought the 05 Legacy GT Limited for 19,750!!!! It's silver with 33k miles on it. Woohoo, I'm so excited! Pictures to come on Saturday!

Warranty dies at 36k... thats why its so cheap.

Congrats on the LGT!

I've been getting about 24-25 mpg, but I almost always drive like a mainiac....maybe if I just mellow out..naaa!

Wagon shouldn't be significiantly diferent from sedan, unless you're hauling a load of heavy stuff all the time.

enjoy the awful gas mileage as the price of gasoline goes up. I cruise control mine at 60 at night when i'm not in a hurry and still only get like 24 mpg. maybe it's cuz i'm a wagon?

Clean the air filter. Check tire pressure. Check tire alignment. I can get 28 MPG in my LGT if I go 60 MPH in 5th on a length of highway.

I'm AT. does that matter? I usually check my tire pressure every now and then and go to the gas station to adjust it before long trips. I hope those air pressure measuring stick thing is somewhat accurate. Also, I use 91 gas because that's the highest we have in CA that is readily available.

Archived